Last updated: October 11, 2022
This Policy applies to your use of the Swyched website (the “Website”), the Swyched web application (the “App”), and to any services offered by Swyched (the “Service”).
Please read this Policy carefully to understand how we handle your information. By submitting personal information to us and/or by using our Services, you give your consent that all personal information that you submit may be processed by us in the manner and for the purposes described below. If you do not want us to process your personal information, please do not provide it; however, you may not be able to take advantage of our Services or certain features of our Services.
1. Information We Collect
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we may collect the following information through your use of the App or the Service:
- Account Information: When you set up an account with us, we use the full name and email address you provide us with to set up and maintain your account and identify your user within your organization’s account.
- Organization Information: The App may allow you to upload images to serve as a profile picture for your organization’s account. We may also collect the name and address of your organization.
- Charging Session Data: When you use the Service, we may collect information such as the charging session date, start time, end time, site name, charging station identification, duration, net energy, costs associated with charging, RFID card number, and access control group name.
- Charging Site Data: If you own or operate a charging site, we may collect information such as the site address, postal/zip code, city, country, contact person name.
2. How We Use Information Collected
Swyched may use the information we collect from or about you for the following business or commercial purposes, such as uses to:
- Manage and administer your account in the App;
- Provide our Service to you, including charging session information (e.g. session duration, net energy, station identification), statistics, and logs;
- Process billing functions, including payment of fees;
- Notify you of changes to our Website, App, or Service;
- Respond to troubleshooting requests regarding the Service or the App; and
- Improve any services we provide, and research or develop other products or services.
3. When We Share Your Information
We may share your information we collect as follows:
- With our service providers and other contractors (e.g. payment apps, billing platforms, customer support platforms, and data storage providers); and
- With authorized third parties, to the extent we are required by law, regulation, or court order.
4. How Long We Retain Your Information
We may retain your information for as long as we are required to perform our contract with you. This is necessary for us to provide our Service and our App.
You have the right to have your personal information erased by us without undue delay. This right is limited to specific grounds, for example if you have withdrawn your consent. If you have an account with us, you may contact us to erase the personal information associated with your account.
5. Security Measures
Swyched has implemented administrative, physical, and technical security measures to protect your information under our control.
While Swyched takes precautions against possible security breaches of its Website, App, and Service, no Internet transmission is completely secure and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. We are unable to guarantee the security of your information while it is being transmitted to our App or stored in our systems and any transmission is at your own risk.
You should take steps to keep your information safe (including your password) and to log out of your account after use. Where we have provided you, or you have chosen, a password which enables you to access our App, or a Swyched RFID Card to access charge stations, you are responsible for keeping your password and Swyched RFID Card confidential. You must not share these with anyone or store them in a way that may allow a third party to access them. If that happens, you agree to report it immediately to email@example.com. Swyched cannot be held responsible for your failure to keep your password or Swyched secure.
You should update your password periodically to help reduce the risk of unauthorized access to your account with us. When you do, you should strengthen your password with the combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, punctuation, and other symbols.
7. Contact Us
You may contact us for access requests or complaint submissions. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our organization’s designated privacy official is our Business Admin/HR Specialist.